Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Passing the word - Attention-ANIMAL LOVERS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passing the word - Attention-ANIMAL LOVERS!

A friend of mine posted this up and I'm sure she would like for yall to know.

Attention-ANIMAL LOVERS! Montgomery County Animal Shelter is closing 2day (or 2mrow?). You can adopt for free today (or tomorrow) between 12-4. They will be euthanizing all animals without a home. Go now and save a life!! 30 cats and 80 dogs left. sp...read the word!!!! Contact them!!!!!!! spread the word!!
    700g Mini-Monster tank

any pitbulls?
    Last edited by Nickintex; 09-19-2009, 12:41 PM.
    I ate my fish that died.

Comment

I must ....
      not..... go......
      5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
      20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
      29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
      29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
      29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
      55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
      75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
      / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

thats HORRIBLE. they oughta beat people to death that do that kind of work.
        If it ain't wild caught
        You ain't doing it right

Comment

MJ, Have no idea.... Charisse just told me.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Beware the man that says

"I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
            'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
            He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

no...Conroe is basically shutting them down because they don't have the funding. The Animal Shelter in Mongomery County is giving the animals away because the city of Conroe is going to take over the shelter and reimpose euthinasia there. So the people who work at the animals shelter said they would rather give the animals away for free. I just know I need to resist the urge to go up... or I will come home with animals I don't need.
              5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
              20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
              29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
              29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
              29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
              55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
              75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
              / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

.......but they need you!
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
                  any pitbulls?
                  MJ, if you want BBQ, just go to a restaurant like everyone else!
                  PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

My heart is breaking!! I also want to go rescue them, but Xander (my 'alpha' cat) said "Hell NO..."
                    Our Fishhouse
                    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickintex View Post
                      MJ, if you want BBQ, just go to a restaurant like everyone else!
                      You don't eat a pitbull... but yeah... MJ hurry up foo so we can get in line to grab some pups.
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Thanks for the edit Traci... bit out of it right now so my posting skills are weak.
                        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I'm just glad to see you back!
                          Our Fishhouse
                          Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Hahaha

Yeah, you know I couldn't stay away too long, just had to take care of some things and focus more on those things at the moment.
                            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

can you post an address to the location where the dogs can be picked up/viewed.
                              250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

Working...
                              X