Haw rocks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haw rocks!!!

I can't say enough about the wonderful experience that I just had a Houston Aquarium Warehouse.
    I was in dire straights after I realized I had inadvertently destroyed my biological filter. I called and spoke with John and asked, if I could buy one of their existing foam sponges in one of their tanks to reestablish my good bacteria. He said, "No problem!" "They would figure something out to help me." When I arrived they already had the foam sponge out of the tank and ready to go!!!
    Dustin explained exactly how I should squeeze the sponge once it was set up to release the bacteria into my tank.
    Dustin and John are truly lifesavers! He saved me and all my fishies.

HAW ROCKS!!!

So whats the special technique to squeeze the bacteria into your tank?
    300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Comment

All you do is take an existing filter sponge from an existing filter, that has had time to build up beneficial bacteria, and place it in a newly established aquarium and squeeze the sponge to release the established bacteria into the new aquarium. I got one of those sponge filters with the tube and bubbler. It sits on a stand generally in the corner of the aquarium. A lot of the LFS use them in their tanks.

Comment

Agreed, one of the best fish stores I have have ever been two. They spend a couple of hours just talking to my mom and I about all the different kinds of fish they have and different filters.

Comment

Working...
        X