This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: 55g

Anyone have a halfway decent 55g they want to get rid of? I need it for my cichlids. :)

Thanks!
    Fish are people too, they just have gills.

You looking for just the tank or with stand or canopy?
    Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
    Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
    Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

I'm only in need of the tank, glass tops and light. I know I probably won't get all that for free, but if I could at least get the tank, that would be great too!

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

i got a cracked one that i seal up and use it to hold water for ike, it held water just fine...

Comment

Will you be at the auction?

Comment

enjoy the tank... its not perfect, but it should serve you well...

Comment

Thanks! It was nice meeting you! :)

Comment

did the tank serve you well? or pissed all over the floor like a bad boy?

Comment

Originally posted by mahoro View Post
                    did the tank serve you well? or pissed all over the floor like a bad boy?

We are trying to replace the piece of glass right now. :)

Comment

i have a 45 gallon where the seals are a little chaffed but other than that its fine if you are interested

Comment

Thanks, but I got a tank already. :)

Comment

Originally posted by fishboyt View Post
                          We are trying to replace the piece of glass right now. :)
                          isn't that more expensive then getting another one? thats why i never replace it and got an other one instead... used 55 goes as low as 30, thats the same price as a new panel of glass + reseal

Comment

DSCF0308.jpgDSCF0305.jpg

Hi fish boy. this is hhr08, I did a reply while my son was on an you responded you wanted more infor on my 72 bow front. Above are a couple pics. The tank is a 72 gal bow front 48 18 x 23-12. I knoiw these #'s does not equate 72 galan the dimns are outside dims and with the bow in the fromt well you know the rest. I have a new 100 gal protien skimmer, new Quiet One circ pump rated at 780 GPH. The liight is 48" lonf with 4 65 watt PC's. I also have the Oceanic black top as shown. The stand is brand new but is not the custom formed type. Was you looking to buy or trade for a larger tank? I'm actually looking for a 120 gal tank if possible. Everything as a unit would be around $300. No sand, lr or corals. I got this tank as a trade and have not even put a driop of water in it. I live at 290 & beltway 8. My son and I are going to head to Galveston in a short for all night fishing. If you want to know more then send me an e-mail at 97roadster@comcast.net and I will get it on my iPhone.

Ron

Comment

I have one with black cabniet stand, lid and 4' light I'll take $150.00 for. No filtration included.
                              Bear
                              125g Community (Jack Dempsy, Electric Yellow, Jewel, Yellow Labs,
                              Electric Blues, Leporinus, Green Terror, Pike, Pseudos, Vieja Synspillum, Convict, Peacocks, and more
                              120g 12 Brundi Frontosa Colony
                              125g 7 Mpimbwe Frontosa Colony
                              50g 2 Flowerhorn;
                              10g couple grandkids goldfish

Comment

Working...
                              X