fly river turtle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fly river turtle

anyone keep those before? nick? a friend of mine give me their 210g tank and i am going to turn it into a nice turtle tank...

Talk about GREAT friends. Just gave you their 210. They need anymore friends??? Ha HA

FF

Comment

Never owned one before. Where are you getting it from? Sure is cute. Looks like a cross between a soft shell and a sea turtle.

PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

we had a early labor day bbq sunday nite, he had to work on labor days, visit his place and he got the 210 sitting there in his office so we started to talk about all the aquarium in his home and he was like he wants to get rid of it and they ask me if i want it, i was like.. hell ya... i am going to give them my 29g, and a few piece of sushi, very great deal imo...

Comment

Originally posted by Nickintex View Post
          Never owned one before. Where are you getting it from? Sure is cute. Looks like a cross between a soft shell and a sea turtle.

http://www.repticzone.com/caresheets/55.html
          they are like a bit over 100 + shipping on the couple of the turtle fourm i go to...

Comment

i won't be getting it til after i move end of the year and get settled down first...

Comment

my bad, the tank is a 6ft 140g oceanic tank not a 210... i am bad with math.. anyways still a good tank for a pair of turtle...

Comment

that is a sweet looking little turtle.....
                i think you got one heck of a deal if you ask me....sheeesh....140 ....210 ...who cares....it's free ....dang.....

Comment

ya... well 29g exchange for a 140g... i wish those deal come in more often

Comment

looks like i have to give up on the idea of having the fly river turtle... the 140 is too small... but i can still put a pair of some other turtle in it...

Comment

i thought it was illegal to import fly river turtles into the U.S. are they breeding in the country now?? aren't they from the Nile River or somewhere over there?

Comment

where were you gonna get it from??

Comment

Originally posted by mahoro View Post
                          looks like i have to give up on the idea of having the fly river turtle... the 140 is too small... but i can still put a pair of some other turtle in it...
                          like i said, not getting it anymore, and last i checked its legal, there are wild ones out here in the states and most zoo has it, houston zoo has it...
                          i saw some on sell on some fourm and the dude is like some where in tx... its been so long ago i am not going to dig up the logs...

Comment

Working...
                          X