Meeting at IHOP ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting at IHOP ??

Are we still going to I-hop before the show and auction?
    Which I-Hop are we going to? Jay

the next meeting for Betta Habari Club Members will be held on Sunday September 13, 2009 at 9:00 am. We will meet at the Cracker Barrel Restaurant for breakfast. The address is 18151 Katy Frwy Houston, Tx 77084, ph# 281-492-1585. We will then take the meeting to the Omni Hotel Westside at 13210 Katy Frwy, Houston, Tx 77084. At the Omni there is FOTA's meeting/auction at 11:00 am we can all enjoy!
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Can you and Mrs. Penny make it, Mr. Jay?
      Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

Penny is working but I am going to be there and Anthony is also.
        Hope more will be there. Paula is going to be there. Jay

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyJ View Post
          Penny is working but I am going to be there and Anthony is also.
          Hope more will be there. Paula is going to be there. Jay
          It will be nice to see you. :)
          Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

Will you be bringing any bettas to the auction Phish??

Comment

I will bring a few
              Females that I don't want to breed and Males I have retired
              but in general the local auctions don't bring a fair price for top show quality stock. When I can get $25+ on aquabid, why sell them for $2 at FOTAS ?
              'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
              He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

U got that right

Comment

I have very bad luck with spawns. I have a hand full of breeders.
                  About 10 young fry from the only spawn that when somewhat right.
                  If you can call saving 10 fry somewhat right. But 0 fry from about 10 pairs set up during the year I guess I am lucky to have theese fry. Jay

Comment

Working...
                  X