I need a betta!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a betta!

Yes, I need a betta for a friend son. They went to pet smart on 3 occasions and ended up with the same results.

DEATH

So after sending here the "correct" info on how to care for a betta ..I was wondering if anyone here would like to donate one! It's not for me it's for the kid!!!!

sure the fact that they were petsmart bettas was the reason they died?

Comment

Be happy to donate one or two, the problem is location.
      Know anyone that is heading for TexasCity or Galveston any time soon ?

I plan on having a few on display at the FOTAS convention if we can't get together sooner.
      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

PhishPhreek: First of all, let me say I've been sharing your awesome signature with people. Hope you don't mind. Secondly, I plan to eventually get a really nice 5 gallon betta tank I saw at the Fish Gallery and when I do, I'd like to get a third betta (I'm really loving the little guys). Maybe even a female to attempt breeding when I feel confident enough to do so. If you could show me examples of what you have and give me suggestions on what would be good to breed with a red or a tricolor, I'd be happy to pay for one.

Don't mean to threadjack. I actually had a response for you, Delock, but the lack of sleep is making me forget things pretty easily.
        Last edited by PhishPhreek; 08-29-2009, 12:32 PM.
        Trogdor was a man. Or maybe he was a dragon man. Or maybe he was just a dragon. But he was still TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

You know, fish are great. I love my fish. But what I really want is a monkey.

Comment

Originally posted by OrandaMan View Post
          PhishPhreek: First of all, let me say I've been sharing your awesome signature with people. Hope you don't mind. Secondly, I plan to eventually get a really nice 5 gallon betta tank I saw at the Fish Gallery and when I do, I'd like to get a third betta (I'm really loving the little guys). Maybe even a female to attempt breeding when I feel confident enough to do so. If you could show me examples of what you have and give me suggestions on what would be good to breed with a red or a tricolor, I'd be happy to pay for one.

Don't mean to threadjack. I actually had a response for you, Delock, but the lack of sleep is making me forget things pretty easily.
          Personally, I like the little plastic 2g critter keepers for a single betta.

My web site is http://texascitybettas.com/ you can find pretty pictures of bettas and helpful tips on care & breeding
          'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
          He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Working...
          X