Bettas from Thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bettas from Thailand

Would anyone be interested in ordering some bettas from Thailand and going in on the shipping to a transhipper? Let me know. Would love to be able to get some nice fish without taking out a second mortgage.

Thanks,
    Robert

I am interested and have bee talking with a couple of the guys that deal through aquabid. I have the feeling that one will deal with us off the aquabid site. Linda Olsen is also quite easy to deal with (the transhipper) I have her rules and costs if you are interested.

My intrest is species bettas, I need some edithae to perk up my colony and am very interested in obtaining falx again and, really, any mouthbreeder type.

Too hot to ship now without encountering massive shipping costs..
    sigpic
    No good fish goes anywhere without a porpoise” Lewis Caroll
    AKA, SAA, NANFA, TAKO, HAS, AKA, BKA, ALA, BLA
    LIVEBEARERS, SOUTH AMERICAN ANNUALS, NATIVE KILLIES
    AND MOUTHBROODERS ANY TYPE.
    NEEDED OLD TYPE EGYPTIAN MOUTHBROODER
    MALES WERE BLACK IN COLOR

Comment

Originally posted by Paleoguy View Post
      I am interested and have bee talking with a couple of the guys that deal through aquabid. I have the feeling that one will deal with us off the aquabid site. Linda Olsen is also quite easy to deal with (the transhipper) I have her rules and costs if you are interested.

My intrest is species bettas, I need some edithae to perk up my colony and am very interested in obtaining falx again and, really, any mouthbreeder type.

Too hot to ship now without encountering massive shipping costs..
      I got your flax, picked up a bag full at the convention.
      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Working...
      X