PDA

View Full Version : Bettas from Thailand

sottobosco
08-18-2009, 03:45 PM
Would anyone be interested in ordering some bettas from Thailand and going in on the shipping to a transhipper? Let me know. Would love to be able to get some nice fish without taking out a second mortgage.

Thanks,
Robert

Paleoguy
08-30-2009, 10:45 PM
I am interested and have bee talking with a couple of the guys that deal through aquabid. I have the feeling that one will deal with us off the aquabid site. Linda Olsen is also quite easy to deal with (the transhipper) I have her rules and costs if you are interested.

My intrest is species bettas, I need some edithae to perk up my colony and am very interested in obtaining falx again and, really, any mouthbreeder type.

Too hot to ship now without encountering massive shipping costs..

PhishPhreek
08-30-2009, 11:58 PM
I am interested and have bee talking with a couple of the guys that deal through aquabid. I have the feeling that one will deal with us off the aquabid site. Linda Olsen is also quite easy to deal with (the transhipper) I have her rules and costs if you are interested.

My intrest is species bettas, I need some edithae to perk up my colony and am very interested in obtaining falx again and, really, any mouthbreeder type.

Too hot to ship now without encountering massive shipping costs..

I got your flax, picked up a bag full at the convention.