Great fish store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great fish store

I wanted to start a thread for people that wanted to say thanks for all of Dans hard work and help to the fish keeping community. I know that he has taught me so many valuable lessons related to all fish and especially helping my discus addiction grow. Post here so we dont jack Dans post to sell.

Thanks Dan
    Resident fish bum
    330G FOWLR
    34G Reef
    330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
    28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
    Treasurer, GHAC

Save haw!
    PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Sad to hear of the news...I really liked that place and talking to Dan. If the store was closer to my house I would consider buying it myself.
      15g column BB low-tech driftwood/planted - Dwarf Puffer Tank :lupe:

Comment

Please don't sell HAW! :sad:
        Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

Hes got to do what hes got to do. It will be sad but some things in life are more important than a store whatever that may be for him
          Resident fish bum
          330G FOWLR
          34G Reef
          Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

I had just found HAW March. My wife and I both enjoyed talking to Dan. He has a huge understanding of discus, and an amazing shop. He helped us to understand discus alot better. We now have 12 discus from Dan and they are awsome! My wife just loves his dogs. Dan is a great commodity to the fish keeping community.and you will be missed. I wish We had the cash flow to buy HAW. Dan I hope you stay in contact with us all, after it is all said and done. I would like to say thank you for everything you have done for us. From my family to yours, thank you and god bless.
            People who stand for nothing will fall for everything.

30 cube ( Hi tech planted)(for sale)
            29 bio cube (reef)
            20 cube (kids tank)

Comment

never met Dan, never been to his store, but I've heard nothing but positive stuff about him. Hope everything works out for you.
              fishless

Comment

Dan is a very awesome person...its sad hes leaving the business, I wish Dan the best of fortune for what ever he decides to do next.
                HALA MADRID!!!!

Comment

Dan, I would like to thank you for all the nice fish and advice I've got from you. Your kindness you displayed to me post Ike I will always remember and appreciate. It has always been a pleasure visiting your store. If you return to the business, I'll be happy to support you again.
                  PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

We'll miss the discus whisperer. Good fortune in your future Dan.

Mark
                    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

My impression of Dan was that of a fish keeper turned shop owner.....a fish keeper first and store owner second....I too will miss HAW.....

My best wishes to him and his family...

CF
                      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Dan is the nicest most knowledgeable person that has ever owned a store the houston fish hobby wont be the same with out him i hope everything works out for him with what ever he decides to do

Comment

Thank you Dan, for everything you've done for my family. Good luck with your future endeavors.
                          Experiencing an aquatic renaissance!

Comment

Like I told you today Dan if/when you come back to running a store I will be first in line at the new place. Like CF said you were a fish keeper first and store owner second which I think made shopping with you great
                            Resident fish bum
                            330G FOWLR
                            34G Reef
                            Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

even though I just discovered your store two days ago I would like to say that I was treated most kindly and like family the moment I stepped over the door threshold it is an amazing place( i went there two days in a row cuz i was so awstruck by the beuty of the discus) I hope all goes well and Dan's future endevors go amazing.

Comment

Working...
                              X