egg tumblers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• egg tumblers

Iam ordering a few egg tumblers, from one of EK's old contacts on Cyphos, anybody need any?? If it was like last time, we are looking like $22 each w/ shipping. These are extra large tumblers capable of handling over 40 frontosa eggs(huge eggs). Payment in advance, and order to be placed ASAP.

Cesar-2
    John-1
    Tim-1
    ssrprelude-1

Iam shutting this down Friday evening, looks like the $22 is including shipping.
    Last edited by Cesar; 08-01-2009, 07:46 PM.

Comment

1 for me please

Comment

is it going to ship straight to my house?

Comment

No it will ship to me at the shop I45/fm1960. Payment in advance, cash or paypal. They are coming from Buffalo, NY, so it will take a few days.

Comment

I got one of these things. Works like a charm.

One of the best tumblers on the market I think.
            I ate my fish that died.

Comment

I will send paypal information tomorrow for those that were interested.

Comment

Ceasar, put me down for one. I'll check the forums for payment information.... I'll probably just have you send it home with my cousin.
                300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Comment

I still need email 1 more email address, then I can send the order off.
                  Last edited by Cesar; 08-01-2009, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Got you Tim and Thomas still waiting on ssrprelude to do his business, order will placed tomorrow for those that have paid.
                    Cesar
                    Last edited by Cesar; 08-01-2009, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Thanks for organizing this Cesar! I've been meaning to get one for a while now...
                      Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                      Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                      Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                      Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Hey Ceasar.. did you place the order yet? If so, do we have an ETA?
                        300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Comment

still waiting for funds to be transfered (shows processing),should place the order today. Then we are looking at 4-5 days shipping via priority mail coming from Buffalo, NY.

Comment

still havent transfered, seems like their was a check in the mix, causing some delay. I really hope this goes thru tomorrow, I cant wait any longer after tomorrow, I am placing the order tomorrow morning and any funds will be refunded if recieved after
                            10:00am.
                            Last edited by Cesar; 08-03-2009, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Tim and Thomas your tumblers are here. Thomas Ill send yours with you cousin, Tim let me know what you want to do as far as pick up arrangements.

Comment

Working...
                              X