Fish Land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish Land

Stopped by today and spent 28 bucks on a male LF ABN. Looked like all they had was males, which worked for me because I already have a girl. I also picked up 20 rummy nose tetras (which I will probably kill) for 34.

The fish I thought others might be interested in is they had the electric blue rams for 12.
    Karen

I like the store, but have had a bad taste in my mouth for them ever since a coworker of mine went in there and was told that scats and oscars mix well together. he sold my co worker a 46g tank w/ 3 oscars and 3 scats. didn't bother to tell him he would need to cycle the tank first. Of course, I did tell him to make sure he took me w/ him when he went aquarium shopping. I do like the store in general though, so I don't want people to think I'm bashing it.
    ‎Haiku's are easy
    But sometimes they don't make sense
    Refrigerator

Comment

i just bought some juvie peacocks from them for like $3 each. I got 5 of them. i got a lemon jake, german red, albino, strawberry and a calico peacock. They are really pretty and healthy.
      If it ain't wild caught
      You ain't doing it right

Comment

we just got peacocks from them too. to replace my tragedy. and yea they look pretty good! hubby surprised me with them.
        140 New World Cichlids
        125 African Lakes Victoria and Malawi
        80 Lake Tanganyika (Burundi Frontosas)
        30 Pundamilia Neyerie Ruti Island group
        29 Tropical Semi Aggressive/Community
        And to think....in January it was just the 29...)

Comment

On second thought, I have decided to move my reply to a thread of its own. If anyone wants to read it, it's here:

HoustonFishBox is an online community dedicated to bringing together people and their fish in Houston, Southeast Texas, and beyond.
          Last edited by Complexity; 07-24-2009, 10:52 PM. Reason: Moved reply
          Vicki

• 90g Planted - Journal - New Pics Mar23
          • 75g Planted - Journal (on PT)
          • 29g Planted - Journal
          • 29g Planted
          • 5g Planted RCS

Comment

Working...
          X