Pets Place - Pretty cheap discus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pets Place - Pretty cheap discus

So I've seen discus for sale usually around the ball park price of $60 or so. I went to a local pet store near my parents house and they had a tank labeled "assorted discus" and they were like $24.99 a piece? I know nothing about the type of fish, or if the "assorted" variety are the same as the $60 ones (although they looked liked it) but thought I'd pass the info on to ya'll. Pet store is called Pets Place and it's off Scarsdale.
    Last edited by Mzungu; 07-09-2009, 10:20 AM.

how big is the $24.99 discus? i may check them out

Comment

You're the guy I bought the tank lights from, right? They weren't as big as your discus, but not much smaller. About the normal size I see for sale. I'm going to try and swing back by tomorrow to pick up another turtle for my turtle tank and if so I'll take some pictures or something for you.

Comment

i have bought discus from them and learned there discus are given hormones and steroids theu are not healthy and will soon die dans are the best for the price

Comment

Wow, that sounds pretty messed up. I have only bought feeders from them. Oh, and a blue catfish, and the recent soft shell turtle I picked up.

Comment

Working...
          X