5 spot Cichlids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 spot Cichlids

Eartheater...aka Brian, knows what these are, Brian why don't you tell me once again what their scientific name is....something talapia was it?

Anyway, they are spawning too...

Notice they have eggs on the rock in the foreground and the driftwood in the background.....interesting....

Just wanted to share with you all....Have a Happy and Safe 4th everyone.

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

congrats, nice fish, how big are they?
    65 gallon - ADA 120p - planted
    55 gallon - AGA standard - mix cichlid
    30 gallon tall - eclipse acrylic - semi-planted

live and let live

Comment

Maybe 5 inches at best....I've had them for about a year....They were about 2 1/2 when I got them....

thanks

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

tilapia mariae. check pm
        fishless

Comment

very cool Steve!
          they have these at a lfs in town, i am gunna have to pick another one up:)
          FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

Hey I have one of those.....I got it from the feeder pond at FRII
            HALA MADRID!!!!

Comment

All the eggs have been eaten.....maybe next time....if anyone is interested in owning this pair of fish, let me know, I'll sell them outright or trade with you.

CF

Comment

Booo...... perhaps next time.....
                www.ventralfins.com

Comment

I think their tank mates might be more than they can handle at this time...???

CF

Comment

Working...
                  X