Next Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Meeting

JR the meeting was set for July 12, Where do you want to hold the meeting?

My place unless something changes.
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Sunday July 12 meeting Noon untill......

The meeting will be held at My place
      if you don't have my address from the membership roster, send a PM or call 409-392-6616
      Will have a tour of the TexasCity Bettas fish room and some of the best show winners and all my awards will be on display.

If you have a problem with love starved attack cats, let me know and I will cage them in their carrier.

This will be a SeaFood buffet. Everyone bring their own drinks & finger food and if you see it, you eat it.

The topics for discussion will be over crowding the growout tank and water quality. How to make the local tap water safe for our fishes.

Anyone who brings a sample of what they use and how they test and gives a brief presentation will receive a few female bettas to take home.
      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

JR we just got informed that we have out of town guest coming in this weekend .
        So Penny and I want make it. Sorry Jay

Comment

Sorry you won't be here Jay.
          I picked up a couple of fish for you at the convention.
          A couple of Brett Coffman's males.
          Siblings of the BOS male in the CBS show

Comment

I May Suprise you

on 1 of my days off. If I do not have a thousand things to do.
            Since June 26 I have only been home 4 days. I woked 11 hours each of thoose 4 days. So the fish room is in very bad shape and lots of things to cath up on. Jay

Comment

Working...
            X