Wanted!! english bulldog pup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted!! english bulldog pup!

Looking for anyone who knows a breeder in town for english bulldog pups.

Looking for a male pup no more then 4months old.

LMK!

Aim
    Text
    Call
    PM
    700g Mini-Monster tank

good luck...I was looking about two months ago and had no luck. there is a lady in the Woodlands who sales them...but you wouldnt get your dog for about a year!
    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

puppy

i'll look for a ph# that i have for a person close to dallas that sells e.b.d. if you like
      my mini me!

Comment

I found some here local and almost impulsed on them but stopped to do some research on their care and now I'm ready for one.

There are quite a few available but all priced about $2500 which I don't mind parting with but wanted to see if there were any breeders with pups available for me to shop and find the "right" one.

Plan to hit up trader's village this weekend along with some others I found but without an actual computer to use its been a tedious task.

Thought I would turn to my fishbox family for some assistance.

If anything I'm gonna go back and get the one that got me wanting one cause it really clicked for me.

Any help is much appreciated but right now would rather local.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

the houston dog show is 7-16 thru 19.i went last year.it was awesome.lots of breeders there.worth checking out.www.reliantdogshows.com good luck

Comment

if you go to traders village make sure its early Saturday morning! They usually only have a few, and last time i was there 2 sold within the hour. (before 11am)
            Last edited by Kiovo; 07-02-2009, 11:34 AM. Reason: i can't spell

Comment

be careful who you buy from. I have studied up on these dogs for years cause I want one really badly. there are a LOT of scams on the internet so becareful. Also, never buy a pup without seeing its parents first hand. These dogs run the chance of getting a lot of problems medically, so I would suggest buying from a very good long bloodline, this will not guarantee your dogs healthiness but will give you a much lesser chance of getting illnesses. Good Luck. I went on Google and searched for local breeders and found the lady in the Woodlands. she has a very good selection going on, but the wait is long.
              250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

Originally posted by newb View Post
                be careful who you buy from. I have studied up on these dogs for years cause I want one really badly. there are a LOT of scams on the internet so becareful. Also, never buy a pup without seeing its parents first hand. These dogs run the chance of getting a lot of problems medically, so I would suggest buying from a very good long bloodline, this will not guarantee your dogs healthiness but will give you a much lesser chance of getting illnesses. Good Luck. I went on Google and searched for local breeders and found the lady in the Woodlands. she has a very good selection going on, but the wait is long.
                good info. these dogs are susceptible to health problems with breathing and something similar to arthritis. it has something to do with their bone structure. alot of people will also forge papers on dogs. i know this because i used to be into the gamedogs and seen in first hand.
                fishless

Comment

I've sourced out a few breeders and like everything else I do I don't jump into it without doing my research.

I've made contact with a few people so hopefully I'll have a new addition soon.
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
                    There are quite a few available but all priced about $2500 which I don't mind parting with but wanted to see if there were any breeders with pups available for me to shop and find the "right" one.
                    That's one expensive bbq.
                    PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Originally posted by Nickintex View Post
                      That's one expensive bbq.
                      LOL!
                      300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Comment

For that price EK find someone who tests their dogs for hips, eyes, etc and will guarantee their health.
                        Karen

Comment

Well the ones I've ran into for that price range give written health guarantee and vet paperworks.

But from what I gather all that is almost unavoidable.
                          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
                            Well the ones I've ran into for that price range give written health guarantee and vet paperworks.

But from what I gather all that is almost unavoidable.
                            Plus you want a meaty one with little after taste.
                            PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Girlgeek and I know a local breeder and he also shows his dogs as well as having one trained as a disaster search dog. If you're interested still, I can see what he has. I know he had a litter about a month or so ago.
                              All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Comment

Working...
                              X