Red Devil Hybrids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Devil Hybrids

I bought a bag of RD hybrids at the GHAC auction.
    Anyone know what they crossed with ?
    One has cought my eye, he looks like a BLACK DEVIL...
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

pictures would help alot
    FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

are they greyish, with like spots and slight barring?
      if so, they are not hybrids, they just haven fully changed their color pattern to the orange they get as subadults/adults.
      FRENCH FRY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EaRtHeAtEr View Post
        are they greyish, with like spots and slight barring?
        if so, they are not hybrids, they just haven fully changed their color pattern to the orange they get as subadults/adults.
        Yes, they are, except for one which is verry dark almost black and one that has already turned pink.
        But they were labeled as hybreds at the auction. Sold by RMT
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

chances are they are not hybribs and are simply just not mature yet.
          red devils can go thru many color changes, even after changing full orange, they can still turn different colors, ie; white, black, piebald.
          the black color is not a hybrid, it is failry common in young devils or midas when changing to get some or alot of black.
          FRENCH FRY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EaRtHeAtEr View Post
            chances are they are not hybribs and are simply just not mature yet.
            red devils can go thru many color changes, even after changing full orange, they can still turn different colors, ie; white, black, piebald.
            the black color is not a hybrid, it is failry common in young devils or midas when changing to get some or alot of black.
            Hey Im the one who bagged your fish!!....yeah so if they are a hybrid of some sort they prob have somekind of texas or other amphi or hericht!!
            HALA MADRID!!!!

Comment

American Chiclid Tank

My 40g baby American Chiclid Tank - RD, JD & FH/BP

Comment

thats a cool lookin tank
                Never fear I is here
                David Abeles
                Vice President
                Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

I got the holy rock at the last HAS auction. One look and I knew where it was going to go. The live plant is wysteria. The 7" sail fin leopard pleco likes to hide under the HOB 400 overhing (top left) Only took the fry 5 minutes to figure out they could dodge the net by hiding behind the rock........
                  Last edited by PhishPhreek; 06-15-2009, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X