CRS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRS

anyone know of anywer around here tht sells CRS?
    And it begins...

fish gallery has them in every now and then
    Houston Areas Aquatic Plant Society

Comment

thnx

ima call and ask..
      And it begins...

Comment

I'm going to be ordering SS CRS for $7 each. If you want to get in on the order we could save on shipping!

Let me know ASAP!

Comment

who r u ordering frm?
          And it begins...

Comment

from a hobbyist in TX on another forum. He has S/S+ grade for $15 and SS grade for $7 plus shipping.

Comment

They're being shipped from a hobbyist in Plano TX. I have pictures of his CRS if you want me to email them to you. Very high quality at a reasonable price!

Comment

CRS pic

Pic of CRS shrimp: S/S+ and SS mix in this pic.
                Last edited by beaver24; 06-12-2009, 05:06 PM. Reason: updating

Comment

man i wish i could order but im trying to save up for a new tank...if i had some money id buy

thnx for the offer
                  And it begins...

Comment

ok i am now in the process of converting my 10 gallon into a planted tank for my fauna i want some CRS. ive never kept shrimp before and i know people dont recommend CRS as 1st shrimp but i was planning to start with some A grade and do 2 waterchanges a week since i already do so for my discus. would you guys still recommend starting with other shrimp or do i dive into CRS?(the problem is the more i see them the more i want them)
                    And it begins...

Comment

u do not need 2 water change for crs, what i would do is go with rcs, much cheaper, see how it goes, if u like it, setup another tank for crs... i've found that my rcs likes harder water...

Comment

I agree with mahoro. They multiply very rapidly and much easier to keep.

Comment

Working...
                        X