Has Spring Picnic, June 14th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Spring Picnic, June 14th

The HAS Spring Picnic will be on June 14th at Glenn and Lynne Coker's lovely home in Huntsville, beginning at 2pm. Please RSVP to Dave Remele at 832.752.1679.
    Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Wish I could make it. After spending last week in the hospital, Shelia's gonna strangle me if I don't give myself some time to heal...she says I'm doing too much and this coming weekend can't mow the grass, rescape any tanks or pretty much do anything else but get waited on hand and foot. It's a sacrifice, but I'm willing to make it for her.

Mark
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Well, it seems to be working out pretty good for you Mark. Glad you're getting better. Do what Shelia says, we'd hate to see you end up in the hospital for not taking it easy

Comment

I've been asked if you have to be a member to attend the picnic, the answer is no. Non members are also welcome, just give Dave a call for the specifics.

Comment

Working...
        X