Who swims where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who swims where?

I am thinking of changing up one of my tanks. I have a tank with a few guppies, and some shrimp. The shrimp stay at the bottom and the guppies are mostly at the top. What else could I get that would go good with them and swim all over? I would like to have the tank look real nice and not have such an empty look.
    thanks

look at the position of the mouth on their face.
    If the mouth is on top, they feed on the surface.
    If the mouth is on bottom, they feed on the bottom.
    If the mouth is in the middle, they feed all over.

If they are Sicklids, they eat everything.......
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Tetras are usually pretty good at occupying the middle of the tank. They're also usually pretty active. They would be all right with your guppies and shrimp.
      "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

I put some Rummynose Tetras in with my Cardinals and Sailfins...great tank, lots of activity in all levels. Sailfins are great tankmates and like to swim all over, and they get along great with guppies, Tetras, plecos, corys, etc.
        Working for a better Future for my Fish!

Sailfin Mollies, Plecos, Corys,, 1 lonely Jewel Cichlid

Comment

Working...
        X