This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free fish

Gonna start moving this weekend and need to break down my 29g freshwater talk thats been neglected. Got a few fish in there that I would like to pass on to someone or several someone's who can give them a better home. I got about 5 mollies, a pleco, a goldfish, 2 chinese algae eaters, an upside down catfish, and an albino catfish.

Will be selling the tank after I manage to properly relocate the fish. Just let me know if your interested and if you need more info. Sorry no pictures as of now.

I'll take the albino catfish and the pleco. i can pick up on Friday before 4pm. or after 7pm
    If it ain't wild caught
    You ain't doing it right

Comment

i can do the upside down cat depending on where you are located. i have one and he's lonely
      140 New World Cichlids
      125 African Lakes Victoria and Malawi
      80 Lake Tanganyika (Burundi Frontosas)
      30 Pundamilia Neyerie Ruti Island group
      29 Tropical Semi Aggressive/Community
      And to think....in January it was just the 29...)

Comment

how big are the chineses algea eaters?
        210 gallon ~ S/A, C/A build; jaguar, dovii, flowerhorn, gold doviI, 2 red devils, pacu, shovel nose cat
        125 gallon long ~ African cichlids
        10 gallon ~ ghost shrimp breeding (fish treats) haha

Comment

Sorry for the late reply all. I've got an offer to pickup all the fish today so I'll let everyone know if that doesn't go through.

Comment

i can pick them all up also...i've got plenty of room. pm me if deal doesnt fall through

Comment

All fish are gone. Thanks all.

Comment

Working...
              X