Venison for Free and/or Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venison for Free and/or Trade

I got a little carried away with the amount of venison steaks I had processed this year and have A LOT of steaks (some tenderized, some not). Great for Chicken-Fried Venison, Bacon-Wrapped Venison on the grill, marinade and grill as you would any other steak, etc. I need to make some room in the freezer as off-shore fishing season is fast approaching. I will be happy to bring to the GHAC auction next weekend if you want some.

Post or PM and I'll put your name on a couple of packages of steaks. All of it is vacuum sealed and has been in a deep freeze, so it is fresh and absolutely no freezer burn on any of it. I will bring it all in a large cooler with some dry ice so that it stays frozen in transport, you'll just need a small cooler to put it in. I would like to distribute it all before the auction starts as I'm not sure I can stay until the end.

Will trade for:
    - Fish food
    - Small live-bearers for a community tank
    - RCS, CRS
    - Your promise it won't go to waste

Absolutely no cash will be accepted.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll start a list, "first-come, first-served". I'd like to think I have enough to give some to everyone that's interested, but no promises. I'll have to see how much interest there is.

I have swordtails, platties & guppies
    Flake food or pellet (floating or sinking)
    and a strong desire to grill some venison.
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

I would be VERY interested in some venison steaks. I do have some extra crumble food of some type I got at a previous HAS auction. I can also get you a pair of bass goodeids, though these are larger than Ameca splendens.
      PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Your promise it won't go to waste...I PROMISE...plus I have a new grill

Comment

PhishPhreek, Nickintex, Delock, your on the list. I will have a bag for each of you with your name on it on the 23rd.

Comment

Please put me down for some!

I can promise and probably round up something for you by then.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

What an excellent idea. I don't need any venison as I've got lots left from last season, but I applaud the idea. Offshore fishing season, now...

Mark
              What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

I'd love to have some venison to turn into jerky. I can pick up from Ek if you have him down for some too. Thanks.

Comment

Ek and i_am_poor, I'll put your name on some.

Comment

Thanks!
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I'll swap for some shrimp- I have 3 types breeding, so you can pick a colour - red, yellow or blue.

Comment

I would like some. I promise it won't go to waste. I will see what I can muster up.

Comment

if youve got any left my kiddos would love to try some, I am sure I can dig up something in return.
                          Last edited by Cesar; 05-12-2009, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Since you're going to have a cooler there, could I trade some of my homemade beefheart for some, it will be and need to stay frozen? If not I have some unopened HBH Veggie Flakes, three 2oz cans. I can chicken fry anything .
                            Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

i'd like some.will bring some food and or shrimp.thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X