LF: Boston Terrier pups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF: Boston Terrier pups

does anyone know anyone that sells/breeds these cute little creatures in or around the Houston area?

Hit up hunnybunlynn.... She got a super obidient one so she might be able to tell you where she got hers from.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I, currently, have one but I got him from the Chronicle ad......Best dog I've ever kept. Very smart, obedient, energetic, very great with children, etc..

You should check out www.woofboard.com.. The site is dedicated to BT.

Comment

honeybunlynn got hers from traders village

Comment

I got my boston from traders village a few years ago. He's an obedient dog with a great personality. You can get them there with or without papers. Depending on when you go, sellers sometimes have the mama and stud out there.
          I'm all wet now.

Comment

thanks guys, its actually for a friend! i know jeebus is freaking out if he reads this thread hahaha. we were thinking about going to trader's village this weekend to look but sometimes they're hit or miss.

Comment

If I can find Rascal's papers I'll see if the breeders name in on there. The only thing I remember is she is near Huntsville and also breeds Chihuahua's. Or, you could check some of the Boston Terrier rescue sites.
              Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiovo View Post
                thanks guys, its actually for a friend! i know jeebus is freaking out if he reads this thread hahaha. we were thinking about going to trader's village this weekend to look but sometimes they're hit or miss.
                You have no clue!
                Experiencing an aquatic renaissance!

Comment

If i find someone with a special 2 for 1 deal, can i get one?!

Comment

Sure. You can have a puppy if I can upgrade both our tanks with 2260's and get those red cheeks from Geoff.

We're only talkin' about 400 bucks after trading the Dos Equis sign..
                    Last edited by jeebus; 05-07-2009, 09:02 AM.
                    Experiencing an aquatic renaissance!

Comment

Probably our best dog. Here's Charlie and he's 6.

Karen

Comment

check out http://www.houstonbostonrescue.org/main.php
                        215g Malawi Peacocks and Mbuna
                        180g Tropheus Ikola and Bemba and Clown Loaches
                        58g Bristlenose breeding and grow out

Comment

Originally posted by SteveCGG View Post
                          Thank you Steve. :emt_thumbs:
                          Something other than supporting the puppy mills and backyard breeders.
                          Someday I'll get a chihuahua again, just this day and age and after working over 17 years at a vet I REFUSE to support the puppy mills. OK, off my soap box now.
                          PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Just for grins and giggles, here's Rascal and Merlin. I would not have gone out and bought a pure bred dog, I ended up with Rascal via another means. I know, what a crazy combination of dog breeds, but they are the best of friends.
                            Attached Files
                            Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

cute! jeebus' offer of moving out to the country and having as many dogs as I want sound better and better.

i've checked out the rescue groups, they want to an interview and to come check out your house and inspect it and all that. which i completely understand where they're coming from but they do make it difficult. plus my friend wants a puppy since this will be the family's first dog and they want to experience everything from the beginning.

Comment

Working...
                              X