where can i get java moss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can i get java moss?

does anyone kno where i can buy java moss or does anyone have some to spare? ive been doing research on where to find it, but not many LFS has them.

i live in sw alief area so if anyone got some to spare, that would be nice =D

Comment

You can buy some online at aquabid.com or go to aquariumplants.com. I think the aquariumplants.com is cheaper than some on aquabid.com
      Good luck! :-)
      Merritt Adkins
      Science Adviser/Marine Biologist

Got a question? Ask A Marine Biologist!

Check these cool sites out!
      Captive Aquatics: Houston Aquarium Service, Houston Aquarium Installation, and more!
      The Captive Aquatics Blog: aquarium articles, pictures, videos, product reviws, and more!

Comment

you got some foo

Comment

The GHAC auction may have some.
          Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

there are tons of it everywhere!

Fish Gallery, City Pets, Fish Ranch II, Fish Ranch rosenberg should all have some but if not there will probably be gallons of the stuff at the GHAC auction like fishboyt said.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

fish ranch II also has x-mas moss.....which looks better in my opinion..
              HALA MADRID!!!!

Comment

I've got a huge wad of java moss you can have if you want to come get it.

Mark
                What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

I've got some to spare, but it will probably come with baby snails and shrimp. I live near west oaks mall.

Comment

Shouldn't this thread belong under Plants and Planted Fish Tanks?
                    PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Originally posted by Nickintex View Post
                      Shouldn't this thread belong under Plants and Planted Fish Tanks?
                      Not unless this member is trying to source some Java Moss to keep for their livebearers....
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                      X