• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EaRtHeAtErS' Eatheaters

hi all, here are some videos of my 125g EARTHEATER & FANCY PLECO TANK

Enjoy

VIDEO #1

2 of my F0 males fighting for territory

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

VIDEO #2

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

VIDEO #3

VIDEO #4

i will update this thread with new videos as they grow and mature
    Last edited by TaTeR ToT; 05-01-2009, 05:28 PM.
    FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Looks good Brian. Looks like the rocks turned out good I like the redish stain in them adds a little different color my granites have the same thing but it looks like yours shows it more. That is a cool piece of driftwood too.
    Resident fish bum
    330G FOWLR
    34G Reef
    330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
    28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
    Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

thanx man
      FRENCH FRY!!!

Comment

really good looking fish. where do you get your eartheaters from?
        If it ain't wild caught
        You ain't doing it right

Comment

well, i talked alex at ultimate into ordering some heckelii, few months back.
          and i got him from there, then he happened to get in the wc geophagus brachybrachus aswell:)
          i got the wc satanoperca lecousticta from extreme fish, and i got my wc male geophagus altifrons 'manaus from a friend who ordered 12 of them for 3 breeding pairs. and he gave me a male.
          and then i got the female altifrons 'manaus' from fish ranch II
          then, the same friend that gave me the wc male alti, gave me the 2 F1 satanoperca jurupari 'guyana' which are fry from his wc pair.
          m y gymnogeophagus are all from ultimate fish.

my same friend again gave me my blue acara over a year ago when he was barely .5"tl
          he is an F1 offspring from his wc pair from jeff wrapps.
          then, i have my Male L200 which i got from Randall(Newb)
          and i got my wc male bbn pleco from ultimate fish !15 months ago.
          and i got my huge abn pleco male(AKA DAVY JONES) from Randall(Newb).
          and i got my L205, L162, and L027 from Chris(Gotticgs).
          then the nerites i got from Lorretta(Fishlady).

so to make a long story short, i have gottne them from all over the place.

my old geo red head 'araguia' pair i got from my friend keith in OZ, and i got my old daemon, redlip jurupari, reetoculous xinguensis, reetroculous lapidifer, altifrons 'tapajos', geo orange head 'tapajos', geo megasema, geo tapajos II, geo pindare, geo paranaibe, geo taienoparius(aka tear stripe eartheaters), geo elastodema, geo rio brancho, geo abalios, geo rio aereos, geo altifrons 'tocantins', geo altifrons 'british guyana', geo rio apuare, and satanoperca auticeps from jeff wrapps.

but they all died from the power outage of hurricane ike:(

so i am trying to recoop my collection.
          its gunna be slow going until i get my Autocad Draftsmen career off the ground in order to pay for the massive shipping charges associated with wrapps:)
          FRENCH FRY!!!

Comment

how do you get the video to show up? like the picture of the videothat allows it to be played by clicking on the picture?
            FRENCH FRY!!!

Comment

Working...
            X