X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 Honda Civic 2DR EX 102k - $3500.00 OBO

Selling the Green Monster:

1999 Honda Civic Ex - 2 Door Coupe w/Manual Transmission

Inside the red circle is some denting from where some jerk ran into her rolling through his stop sign as I pulled through the intersection. I'll post some updated shots when the sun comes up.

I bought her during the gas crunch of 08'. I bought her with 92k on the odometer as a single non-smoking previous owner (girl who drove it to and from high-school/college in the West U area), and she's got 102k now, and still not smoked in.

Fully loaded EX model with power windows/locks/sunroof, factory AM/FM-CD, and 4 scratched up hub cabs of the non-spinning variety.

She's got a 12 gallon tank that usually takes less than $20 to fill-up but consistently gets 325-350 miles per tank (I always reset the odometer with every fill-up). Best of all? I just begrudgingly put 4 brand new tires on her less than a month ago.

I paid $6k, she's worth $4.5k private-party sale not dented. I'm asking $1k less ($3,500.00) and letting you haggle me on it.

She's a good daily driver for you long-distance/rush-hour commuters. :emt_thumbs:
    Last edited by jeebus; 04-22-2009, 08:40 AM.
    Experiencing an aquatic renaissance!

Bump.

Comment

$2k?

Did you see how much CMX would give on a trade in? You'd save on the trade in and the Tax..... and I get to pick this up out of our auction for cheap
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

are you offering $2k? that truck we wanted sold the next morning!

Comment

Yeah I got a text from glenn about it... sucks big time! Hoped they were good about it and apologized.

I worked on an '08 Tundra last night... had the Lucchese pkg and the thing had woodgrain everywhere with Ostrich leather inlays!

PIMP PACKAGE!
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

well don't feel too bad for glen, he found another one he liked even more...in Miami! Neither one of us like the new tundra body style, but he's been wanting the older body style for awhile now.

Comment

SOLD!

Comment

Congrats!
                Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Working...
                X