anyone need a nice pistol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone need a nice pistol?

i just got a new taurus millenium pro, its a compact 40 cal, two tone...let me know!

for sale?

Comment

How much ?

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

delock, i tried to post under the non fish for sale part, but i couldnt... pm for details

Comment

Hold on... you just got one or you just got one for sale?

Does this one have problems with the mag release partially dropping mags while firing?
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

just got it, but havent fired it yet... i got it new... problem is, i cant find 40 cal rounds... im not popping expensive rounds at paper, ya kno... hell, i cant even find 45s, so what i have, im keeping... my buddy said he saw 40 and 45 by his house so i told him to grab all of em, and we gonna stockpile

Comment

oh yeah, ek, got 40 rounds layin around? lets go buck this thing to see if it has that flaw... i thought that only happened with the early mil pros... thought they resolved that issue by now

Comment

Check ar15.com or taurusarmed.net and check your serial number to see if its a post-recall firearm.
                ADA mini-m planted
                ADA mini-m riparium
                ADA 30-C nano reef
                ADA 90-P community Tanganyikan
                ADA 120-p overflow Full reef in progress
                Eheim 90cm SA biotope
                110g Peacocks

Comment

Originally posted by jisatsuguy View Post
                  just got it, but havent fired it yet... i got it new... problem is, i cant find 40 cal rounds... im not popping expensive rounds at paper, ya kno... hell, i cant even find 45s, so what i have, im keeping... my buddy said he saw 40 and 45 by his house so i told him to grab all of em, and we gonna stockpile
                  I've got a stash of .40 laying around- I could part with a few boxes-
                  PM me
                  (I haven't checked on the recent Walmart/Academy pricing lately)

Comment

cool, how bout 45?

Comment

I'm looking for a Glock 22 with night sights. Anyone got one or know where?
                      380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
                      300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
                      180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
                      150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Originally posted by geoff_tropheus View Post
                        I'm looking for a Glock 22 with night sights. Anyone got one or know where?
                        Carter's Country has the Glock 22/23 for $589 until tomorrow.

Night Sights probly cost a little more.

I can't believe how much guns have increased in cost...turns out they have been my best investment
                        2 magic fish, 1 tank, finally took the plunge...

Comment

I got a few bags of the Speer Gold Dot .40 but it ain't all that cheap.... probably have about 4k rds left.
                          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

ek, wanna make a trade for some rounds?

Comment

i really want an xd, this taurus was an impulse buy... i was thinkin my wife could tote it, but i dont think a 40 would be right for her...

Comment

Working...
                              X