Free Sugar Sand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Sugar Sand

I have about 8 bags of Sugar Sand that I would like to share with the Box.

If you are not familar with Sugar Sand, it is very fine and can find it's way quite easily into most filters, whether you have canisters on HOB's.

I recommend this be used in small fish tanks or in environments where the sand will not be disturbed too much.

Firsts come first serve, feel free to take a couple bags if you like, but be advised they are 100 pound bags.

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

my dad needs these to blast a few parts for his truck.
    fishless

Comment

That's what they are for...if no one else responds by the end of the day, he's welcomed to them all ....

Steve
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Steve,
        Can you save for me a couple sand bags and I will stop by to check out some of your tanks as well?
        Thanks!

Comment

Of course, I'd be happy to save you two bags.....look forward to seeing you this weekend.

Steve

Comment

hopefully you still got some by 7pm. I'll let him know so we can go over there. I might need one for my 135g too.
            fishless

Comment

I'll save you at least 3 bags Rico....you might end up with more...we'll see...but you got 3 for sure.

Steve

Comment

Steve I bought some from you a while back. I"ll take 2 if you still have them. When do they need to be picked up? Thanks FF

Comment

No rush, this weekend may work or next week....I just took a second look, there are 7 bags here and I believe I have one more at home...so, travis can have 2, You (FF) can have 2 and Rico can have the remaining 3....sound good to you guys?

Steve

Comment

Sounds good to me!!
                    Thanks Steve

FF

Comment

I still have 7 bags of Sugar Sand left. I'll hold one for Travis and the rest are up for grabs.

After 5pm on this friday, they will be taken outside on a pallet and placed next too my dumpster.

For those of you, who came here a year or so ago, if you remember where the warehouse is, your welcome to any and all remaining.

CF

Comment

That's the case please hold 3 bags for me Steve. Thanks!!!

Comment

You still plan on coming late friday?

CF

Comment

Yes sir, Friday I will see you and if no one else step up for the sands I might just takes all of them. Thanks.

Comment

You're Welcome Travis

Comment

Working...
                              X