MOBB Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOBB Show

Shipped my entries to the Mid-Atlantic Organized Betta Breeders Show yesterday. (Virginia) Wish me luck
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Good luck Bob!

Mark
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

good luck.....

Comment

Good luck.
        So many things can be a mystery, when all we're seeking is freedom...

Comment

Preliminary rumor is that one of my Cambodian Females won Best of Show.
          I feel like a kid at christmass waiting for the official results.
          'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
          He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Big Win

The official results are in.
            I won 9 first places
            3 second places
            4 third places
            4 best of Division
            3 reserve best of Division
            and BEST OF SHOW FEMALE

and I'm still saving my best fish for the National Convention in Dallas this June.

Comment

Congratulations, Bob! Big honors, well-deserved.

Mark
              What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Congrats!
                Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

You're the man.
                  So many things can be a mystery, when all we're seeking is freedom...

Comment

Alright PhishPhreek! Congrats!
                    -Laura-

Comment

Originally posted by PhishPhreek View Post
                      FYI -
                      I am now the #11 ranked breeder in the US - but I plan on moving up on the 18th at the MOBB show. I wanna be in the top 10

http://www.pcez.com/~bettaguy/A1GCtop20.html
                      Well, I scored some major points at the MOBB show and
                      I am now the #5 ranked breeder.

Comment

congrats.hope to get in their somewhere

Comment

You will #1 soon . Great job

Comment

Originally posted by 76dragon View Post
                            You will #1 soon . Great job
                            Perhaps next year.
                            With a little luck I may move up to #3 by June.
                            But if the #1 & 2 breeders stopped showing today I still couldn't catch them with only 3 shows left.
                            The show year runs June to June and I missed all the fall shows. Remember IKE

Comment

Originally posted by PhishPhreek View Post
                              Well, I scored some major points at the MOBB show and
                              I am now the #5 ranked breeder.
                              Awesome! When you get to number 1 do you get a plaque or trophy or something?
                              -Laura-

Comment

Working...
                              X