Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shirts

Embrodered polo shirts with our current logo will cost $50 for setup and $5 for each shirt + the cost of the shirt ($15-25). This is due to the small font and large number of characters in the "southeast texas & gulf coast" bottom line as well as the solid red and blue sections. We can reduce that cost by simplfying our logo or going to print rather than embrodered. Let me know if you would like to develop a new simplified logo, or go with print - I also would like to know what size, what color and how many shirts you want and how much you are willing to spend. Please reply A.S.A.P. (dats military talk for as soon as possable )
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

I think we should go with a new logo, and go with print.
    Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

I think the embroidery looks alot better than print but i'm down with the majority. My band has a shirt company that might be able to do this for alot cheaper than what you described. I'll look into it and let you know.
      If it ain't wild caught
      You ain't doing it right

Comment

That would be great, front!

Comment

Originally posted by FrontosaurusRex View Post
          I think the embroidery looks alot better than print but i'm down with the majority. My band has a shirt company that might be able to do this for alot cheaper than what you described. I'll look into it and let you know.
          Thanks, appreciate any assist.
          'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
          He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

any updates?

Comment

still waiting for that contact

We need a simplified logo for the embrodery but I haven't had time to do it.
              Anyone have any ideas ?

Comment

i talked to my shirt guy and he said the same thing about pricing. He said the only way around it was to do a very large order. He was talking about a couple hundred shirts...
                If it ain't wild caught
                You ain't doing it right

Comment

Who wants to join the Betta Habari?

Comment

Revised logo for embroidery- please comment

I'm thinking white on a dark blue shirt - other colors ?
                    please pm me with your size.

Comment

I like it!

Comment

Working...
                      X