Pics of MY South American Tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of MY South American Tank

Its always a competition, so after you see these pics, go tell Newb his pictures suck.
    Here's the full shot

The left side

The middle

And the right

More pics of the inhabitants shortly
    If it ain't wild caught
    You ain't doing it right

Some of the guys living in my tank. A few of them were very camera shy last night so i only got the ones that didnt hide.

My big ol' red severum. He was one of the survivors from Fish Gallery. Nursed him back to health and now he's my favorite in the tank.

My green Texas Cichlid. Got him from Fish Ranch for a pretty decent price. He's the biggest guy in the tank, but surprisingly shy and kind of a loner.

My only green Severum. Thanks again to Fish Ranch for a beautiful fish at a very fair price.

My Green Terror. Got this guy from Xtreme Fish about a month ago. He's pretty shy as well. Not sure why they dubbed him a "terror".

Still more occupants to take pictures of so i'll be posting more tonight.
    Thanks for looking
    If it ain't wild caught
    You ain't doing it right

Comment

That looks awesome! Very nice looking fish & quality of pictures. Funny your green terror is shy; my brother in law has a green terror that literally 'terrorizes' any other fish he puts in there. he has his own tank w/ just a pleco now.

Comment

tank and fish look good man.
        love that terror!
        FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

thank you guys for the nice comments. i'll have some more pics later in the evening.
          If it ain't wild caught
          You ain't doing it right

Comment

very nice! really like the scape.
            25g - Reef
            3.5g - Surge Tank
            10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

Working...
            X