Macropodus opercularis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macropodus opercularis

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Thanks to FRA who provided the young albino paradise female (& male) at the winter HAS auction and MSR who provide the very large male blue paradise at the recent spring auction.

My albino male is not quite up to spawning yet but the big blue started flirting the my albino female the moment I put him in the comunity planted tank. So I gave them there own 10g tank friday and yerterday they filled the bubble nest with eggs. Both parents are taking good care of the nest and I expece to have plenty of baby paradise for the next HAS auction.
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

i see bettas isnt doin it for ya any more, ha ha.ive got 2 female and one male golden and would like to know if there is much of a diferance in breedin them as with bettas.oh by the way 2 seperate spawns of bettas r doing great

Comment

Spawning requirements are the same.
      Only difference I've noticed is that paradise eggs float so you really don't need to leave the father in the tank to guard the eggs
      and they don't dammage each others fins so you can leave the female in the tank and they will continue to spawn in the same nest.

I believe mine spawned at least twice in the 10 days I left them in the spawn tank as I have fry of different sizes.
      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

cool man cant wait to give it a shot

Comment

Working...
        X