Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website

I am overdue updating our Bettahabari.org web sit and I am currently taking a webpage design class at the local college. So now it the time to let me know what you want.
    Do you want an area for members pictures and / or link to your own page ?
    Do you have a how to artical you would like to share ? Treston, would you like to do a how to (with pictures) about your filters ? Richard, how about a show & tell about breeding bettas in shoe boxes ? How about a group effort on how to raise daphina and other cultures. I like our Logo but we can have another logo contest if you want.
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

The filters are like my "Job", so I can't do a how to on those. I can do a how to on dividing a 20g tank into 28 betta houses though.
    Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

I took webmastering in high school and also have a vocational in web design through ACC. if you need any help with anything let me know. i'll be glad to help.

p.s. i'm also good with graphics.
      fishless

Comment

Originally posted by young rico View Post
        I took webmastering in high school and also have a vocational in web design through ACC. if you need any help with anything let me know. i'll be glad to help.

p.s. i'm also good with graphics.
        My first programming class was fortrend in 1968. We used punch cards.
        My first personal computer was a TI99/4a. I wrote my own word processor and saved it on casette tape. I used to run a BBS for the johnson space center users until I southern engineered 2 floppy drives into the system an shorted out the 115v power supply to the 5vdc buss. It left little craters in the circuit board. And I spent the last 30 years writing control systems and safety shutdown systems for industry. I've been doing HTML for the last 8 years, But all this Cascading Style Sheets, flash and java script is intreagueing and I may take you up on your offer.
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Originally posted by PhishPhreek View Post
          But all this Cascading Style Sheets, flash and java script is intreagueing and I may take you up on your offer.
          thats what i use the most. i love that stuff. it makes the site less boring. :emt_thumbs:
          fishless

Comment

Working...
          X