Betta fry dieing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betta fry dieing

I started to do a water change on my betta fry tanks, and I saw a white worm in one of the tanks. (I think the worm was a parasite). Over the past few weeks, the fry in that tank have been dieing. They swim upside-down with their backs zig-zagged and then fall to the bottom of the tank.

Does anyone have any idea what to do with the fry? I know they will all die at some point, and don't want to keep taking care of them if that is what's going to happen.
    Fish are people too, they just have gills.

You've got parasites too? I'm sorry. :(
    -Laura-

Comment

Originally posted by FuzzyDragon09 View Post
      You've got parasites too? I'm sorry. :(

Yeah. PhishPhreek told me about Safe-Gaurd, but I only have 15 or so fry left. I don't know what to do with them.

Comment

You don't to try and save them?
        -Laura-

Comment

I would, but can't find the Safe-Gaurd. Do you know of anything else I can use?

Comment

Yesterday I went and got some Jungle parasite killer tablets, and put one in the tank. Today when I got up, I only had about 2 or 3 fry living.

Comment

how old were they.for me,medicating fish less than a month old is a waste.were they eating.you still looking for a big tank

Comment

They were about 1.5-2 months. They were eating. What sized tank do you have?

Comment

Working...
                X