HAW African fish SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAW African fish SALE

By Dan's request, Im just letting everyone on here know that All African cichlids are 50% off of the sticker price. If anybody is setting up an African tank, here is your chance to save a ton on your stock! With many different colors to choose from, you can now setup a beautiful tank in your livingroom or office for HALF the price of before!!!

ALSO... I believe there are 4 (maybe3), flowerhorns left on the back row of tanks. These FHs are awesome quality and they are ON SALE NOW. New price for these fish is $75.

So there it is, GREAT fish...GREAT price!!! Come and get them while they are still left.

For more information on store hours or location, please visit www.houstonaquariumwarehouse.com now or click the link at the top of these pages!
    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Do you have a list of which Africans are available? I didn't see much on the website...
    215g Malawi Peacocks and Mbuna
    180g Tropheus Ikola and Bemba and Clown Loaches
    58g Bristlenose breeding and grow out

Comment

Im sorry I dont. But I know if you call Dan tomorrow he will be able to tell you everything that he has.

Comment

what about his small Fronts? and also the Juli's?
        If it ain't wild caught
        You ain't doing it right

Comment

there were some lat time i checked he has some and he had some yellow labs and some others but i cant remember
          altums 90 gallon
          fahaka puffer 68
          community 60 cube

can't find it make it
          can find it make it better

Comment

I believe he's also got some Peacocks and Dimidiochromis compressiceps. It should also be noted that most of these are good sized fish, so if anyone is looking to add to their tank of adult fish, this is a good option.
            Our Fishhouse
            Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

I moved this thread to the HAW retailer forum.
              Our Fishhouse
              Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

BUMP! I will be at the store for most of the day today...come check these fish out.

Comment

how about some WC trophs 50% off ...now thats a deal i would jump on.
                  25g - Reef
                  3.5g - Surge Tank
                  10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

sorry no trophs!!! there are however some small calvus, brichardi, julie's, burundi fronts, flowerhorn, peacocks, and others. We sold about 10 fish today due to this post. plenty more left...come and get them.

Comment

Hey, just wanted to let y'all know I bought all the african fish yesterday except for the compressiceps. The fronts were not on sale or else I would have bought all of them too, lol. I bought the zebras, p. Trophs, peacoks, lepronius, juli's, calvus, etc. Thanks a bunch dan!!!

Comment

You bought some of all the African fish, or you literally bought them all?
                        Experiencing an aquatic renaissance!

Comment

Originally posted by jeebus View Post
                          You bought some of all the African fish, or you literally bought them all?
                          I bought all of them..... :)

Comment

Working...
                          X