Nothing for sale but truly amazing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing for sale but truly amazing

check this out....someone on the puffer forum posted this.....i thought it an amazing link.....

Explore National Geographic. A world leader in geography, cartography and exploration.

that is crazy!! I always wonder what else is in the water that we havent discovered yet. Kinda freaks me out when i think about it. oh, tell Steve that me and my brother wanna go fishing soon.
    If it ain't wild caught
    You ain't doing it right

Comment

That's a trip!
      I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Originally posted by FrontosaurusRex View Post
        that is crazy!! I always wonder what else is in the water that we havent discovered yet. Kinda freaks me out when i think about it. oh, tell Steve that me and my brother wanna go fishing soon.

It is amazing what's lurking in the water that we haven't even begun to see yet...i think that we've been fortunate to catch a glimpse at some of these amazing animals that have been there for who knows how long???....truly breathtaking.....

as for telling Steve that you and your brother want to go fishing?....i'm sure he'll see your statement on here before i could tell him.....but what's telling him got to do with you going fishing?....grab your fishing gear and go.....that's what we do..........

Comment

Wow, that's a nice frog fish!

Here's my little guy

This one was caught in galveston (pre-Ike)

700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

nice frog fish EK......i had just recently been introduced to these amazing little fish on the puffer forum.......they are truly amazing little life forms....

Comment

You caught it in Galveston? That is awesome!

Comment

Yep, Sargassum FrogFish.
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                X