add removed - 150 gallon fish tank that dosn't hold water for 1 dollar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add removed - 150 gallon fish tank that dosn't hold water for 1 dollar

Add removed from craigslist. That add did not last long! Just a few minutes!

150 gallon fish tank that dosn't hold water with stand for a dollar! If this is true, it would be real steal after the repair job. What do you think about the add?

Just a heads up, no financial interest, craigslist

sunrise
    Last edited by sunrise; 03-03-2009, 10:46 AM. Reason: add removed from craigslist

Humm, I'm a little leary of ads that don't have any contact info other than through CL. I've replied to one or two and got blasted with spam afterwards. But, I am sooooo tempted since they say they are in Katy. Lots of good stuff listed for only $1, sounds almost too good to be true. My luck, I'd end up with the dog
    Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Create a temporary email account and go for it!

Comment

Originally posted by morphlizard View Post
        Create a temporary email account and go for it!
        I could do that, but you don't understand, I don't have any self control at a dollar. I need blinders when I drive by the Dollar Store .
        Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Yeah, they should call it the Fifty Dollar store.... Hopefully by now most of the stuff is gone... or.. just bring 1 dollar with you!

Comment

has it been deleted or is my browser just tripping?
            fishless

Comment

+1 on the ad being DELETED

CF
              Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

CF, Fishlady and others,

That add must have been a come on add. The add was removed too quickly. It was just posted today.

sunrise

Comment

It happens, no biggie, but thanks for looking out for us all....

Good Day Sir
                  Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Working...
                  X