Koralia's for CHEAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koralia's for CHEAP

Well, cheaper than any retail store in the area. Just thought I'd share this link. Pet Mountain is having a pretty nice sale on them.

PetMountain is the best pet shop for all your pet's needs. We offer high-quality food, toys, treats, and pet supplies at competitive prices. Our pet experts can help you find the right products for your pet. Shop today and see why PetMountain is the best place to find pet products to keep your pet happy and healthy.

$33 for K4's!

Enjoy

J

Good deal. Also on sale at DrsFosterSmith now for $34.99.

Comment

Wasn't really in the market, but I do love a bargain, especially these days.

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Yessir! Now, where are those pictures of the new cyps?

Comment

Two of the males have full "show off" color again. All of them seem to be adjusting well to the new environment, and show no negative symptoms of the move.

They are all eating eagerly and I expect to see more fry soon, although, I have not whitnessed any mating activity as of yet.

I did lose both babies you brought over, they where eaten. I moved the scats and gombi's out of there, next will be the petricolas. Pics coming soon.

Thanks again.

CF
          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

No problem. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. Hang on to them if you can, they're a great breeding ratio!!

Comment

Will do...

CF

Comment

DFS.com also has coupon codes....

3225/4063 $5off

Ebay has good prices on Koralias too... Right now CityPets has the Vortech Mp40w for $419 but you get a $30 gift certificate w/ purchase.
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                X