Late Check Deposit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Check Deposit

James and I are newer members of HAS. Something that has irked me a little was that my check to HAS, written almost 4 months ago was finally deposited. The check was written November 16, 2008. Today is February 27, 2009. I could have sworn it was cashed several months ago, I suppose not.

Why does it take so long for these to be cashed?
    Katamari Damacy...That's just how I roll...

This was kind of a weird situation. I found the check in one of the checkout envelopes when I was bundling things up for storage recently. It almost never got cashed because I only found it by sheer luck. That sort of thing isn't the norm...we just put the check in the wrong place trying to hurry while checking people out. I apologize if it caused any inconveniences.
    Charles Jones
    http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
    Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

I believe a few free fish would cover the inconvienence.... :)

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

They were almost ALL free...
        Charles Jones
        http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
        Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

We were just wondering. Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

Working...
          X