Chong says Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chong says Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy

Chong said he can't wait to go live with his new mommy. He was so bright and handsome after the water change. I had to take a picture and post it for you.
    Of course this was after he sulked in the corner for almost an hour.

A house without a puffer is not a Home.

That's a green spot puffer right? How big is he and how long have you had him?
    Experiencing an aquatic renaissance!

Comment

Just guessing here but I would say he's about 3 1/2". I've had him almost 2 years. After the auction next month he's going to go live with fishlady.
      He has become a little fin nipper and he was terrorizing Elvis. :furious:
      So fishlady said she would adopt him. I guess when we catch him to move to his new home we can measure him and see just how big he is.
      A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Comment

)......he's ssssssssssssssssssooooo......cute.......

hi chong my little buddy......you look soooooo cute today.....i can't wait to have you here......

isn't he amazing?....he was just a victim of hanging out with a bad egg (wrasse) is all....he's really sweet as molasses.....and cute as a button....
        but that's okay for he will be here in his own little tank and won't be picking up anymore bad habits from rogue wrasse's.....will you chong ???...

thanks for letting him say hi.....i'd rub that little fat belly on him if i could.....

Comment

Working...
        X