Is Herman eating???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Herman eating???

Title says it all..how will I know if Herman is eating?
    I put some fresh shrimp in his tank and I don't think he even touched it.

Should I be worried that he hasn't eaten in two days? I tried frozen brine shrimp...he didn't eat those either.

I'm getting worried.
    Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's; Houston's premier fish club
    Alexa Rae
    Co-President of CAK
    MAY THE GOD OF YOUR CHOICE BLESS YOU.

how big were the pieces?....
    RA didn't like the shrimp until i cut it into small pieces that didn't intimidate him.....but it seems his favorite meal is small slivers of squid.....

Comment

Soak it in garlic, that usually helps. It may take him a few days to settle before he starts to eat. This happens often with new puffers. You could also try earthworms or ghost shrimp.
      A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Comment

C'mon Hermie.....pig out...that's an order.... :)

CF
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

I put a handfull of snails in chubby's tank when I got him and only the ones as big as him are still there. The smaller ones must have crawled out of the tank

So yesterday I put an oversize HOB filter on his 5g isolation tank and added a net full of small guppies. That filter is making Chubby and the guppies dash all around the tank.... I hope the guppies can't jump out of the tank.
          'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
          He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Working...
          X