No announcement yet.

another Tangled Up In Cichlids order!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another Tangled Up In Cichlids order!!!

any one interested in ordering from jeff rapps?
    Last edited by Rico; 05-18-2009, 10:49 AM.
    fishless

more info pls

Comment

not an official group buy yet. ive never ordered before, but would like to. im just trying to see how many people are interested so we can make it happen. our lfs dont have a wide selection of ca/sa cichlids and i have heard alot of good things about Rapps selection.
      fishless

Comment

Could you post a link for us to look over?

Thanks

CF
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

You might want to give his website:

www.tangledupincichlids.com
          Charles Jones
          http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
          Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

Thanks Charles, it took me 45 seconds to find it... :)

CF
            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Originally posted by marauder_77868 View Post
              You might want to give his website:

www.tangledupincichlids.com
              thanks
              fishless

Comment

I've always hated the layout of his stocklist.

On Topic though... wasn't someone asking about these...
                Boulengerochromis microlepis 4-4.5” 25.00 ‘Emperor cichlids’ (world’s largest cichlid) from L. Tanganyika
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
                  I've always hated the layout of his stocklist.

On Topic though... wasn't someone asking about these...
                  Boulengerochromis microlepis 4-4.5” 25.00 ‘Emperor cichlids’ (world’s largest cichlid) from L. Tanganyika

I was impressed with his variety, but I too, found the site a bit hard to follow/focus on.

CF

I would not rule out a possible order through this guy, if there is a solid commitment from other boxers.

Comment

im ready to get a few. just hoping we can get it going.
                    fishless

Comment

im interested in ordering from there
                      210 gallon ~ S/A, C/A build; jaguar, dovii, flowerhorn, gold doviI, 2 red devils, pacu, shovel nose cat
                      125 gallon long ~ African cichlids
                      10 gallon ~ ghost shrimp breeding (fish treats) haha

Comment

cmon i know im not the only one on here that likes rare CA/SA cichlids.

i want to get a group buy going from any one of these three. let me know if you are in.

HELLO EVERYONE, WE HAVE SOME REAL NICE FISH THIS WEEK, AND YOU DONT WANT TO MISS OUT!!! WE ARE LOCATED IN FT. MYERS FL. AND WE WILL SHIP ANYWHERE IN THE USA. WE SHIP WITH THE FOLLOWING CARRIER'S : UPS, USPS EXPRESS, AND AIRPORT TO AIRPORT. PM ME WITH YOUR ZIP CODE AND WE CAN GIVE YOU AN EXACT...

Here's this months stock list, I'm in Georgia, ship nationwide via Fed-ex or USPS. fishfarm@mindspring.com Ken Since the $200 box was so popular I will now offer: Box of Central American cichlids, overnight shipping included. $200, $300, ect. name your price. I will make you happy, stipulate...

STOCK LIST FOR WEEK OF MARCH 30th CENTRAL AMERICAN CICHLIDS SPECIES SIZE COST COMMENTS Amatitlania nigrofasciatus marbled 2-2.5 7.50 calico or marbled convicts individually unique patterns 3-3.5 12.50 large calico or marbled convict sexed males, or 20.00 per sexed...
                        fishless

Comment

Just a heads up....I got a quote from jeff last week on a couple fish overnighted to Webster, lookin at about $75.00 for shipping. This is a damn good idea Rico, if you can get enough people, it would definetly save em a lotta $$$$ on shipping.

Comment

if you down, we got 3 ppl so far.
                            fishless

Comment

Man....I was thinkin about gettin a couple of Motoro's from him, but i just don't have the room.

Comment

Working...
                              X