San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Antonio

So i moved back to San Antonio, yeah i know the food is pretty much tex mex, and culture is the same only larger. But i have come back to the greatest fish store i ve ever been to in texas, maybe even to the west coast. Well the place is Fintique, highly recommended, great prices on fish. I.e. Royal Plecs, 3" - 16 bucks. Wow. i am glad to be here for them. So if you ever are intrested in a great place for fish in San Antonio - fintique. I was highly satisfied with them for over 20 years.
    Plecos:
    L083 (Gibby)
    L104 (Clown)
    L147 (Peckoltia sp.)
    L155 (A. Hystrix)
    L310 (Red Fin Bruno)
    LDA72 (BN)
    LDA76 (False Zebra)
    Rineloricaria parva (whiptail)
    Rineloricaria lancelota

I came from San Antonio to Houston. The culture seems different to me... anyways the Tex Mex in San Antonio is much better, the Cajun is better here though... must have something to do with geography.

Glad that you are back to going to Fintique, great place!

Comment

best of luck in your new home/community....Don't be a stranger now...

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

WOW we moved here from SA - I love that store! I got my arowana and my elephant nose there! And Papa Jims and that place out on Bandera Rd - I forget it's name. SA has some good stores
        1 - 29 gal - Breeding Pair Green Terror w/fry
        1 - 29 Gal -Two white saum green terror
        1 - 75 gal - Pleco & Green Terror
        1 - 75 gal - 25+ Green terror, Botia
        1 - 100 gal - Community Tetras & Barbs & clown loaches & LG pleco
        1-120 gal - Frontosas, & Blood Parrot & Green Terror, 2 LG plecos

Comment

The best African cichlids are at Dave's Rare Fish over off of crestway rd. on the NE side of town, Dave is a well known seller nationwide and we are lucky to have him in San Antonio. His fish are of the highest quality that you will find anywhere, if he's got them they are going to be very nice, worth the trip just to see his stock available.
          “Fish die belly upward, and rise to the surface. Its their way of falling.”

Comment

Working...
          X