50% off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50% off

just in case yall didnt know, petsmart on westheimer and dairy ashford is going out of business.
    fishless

Thanks for the heads up! Anything good left?
    300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Comment

they never had anything good to start with :).....but seriously thanks for the heads up
      25g - Reef
      3.5g - Surge Tank
      10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

Sale started like a week or two ago so not sure if there's anything good left.

I think it's a store moving or closing, not going out of business.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I was there last week and bought whole bunch of fish stuff...the price is slightly cheaper compare to petsolutions.com (even with the 50%discount cuz they jack up the price really high).

Comment

They are moving to the new Target Shopping center down the road towards Hwy 6.

Comment

All aquariums are gone. Livestock is not yet on sale. If you are thinking of setting up a SMALL pond, hit them up and wipe them out right now!

Comment

Do they have dog and cat stuff on sale? Like food, litter, toys? I will have to go there tomorrow.

Comment

A lot of that cat and dog stuff is NOT on sale yet. I know cat litter is not. I know that litter boxes and other dry goods are 1/2 off though. Most fish dry goods are 1/2 off but there is not much left. Too bad, I would have stocked up on kitty litter myself.. well, not for myself... you know what I mean.

Comment

Working...
                  X