Why is the video clip wont work now ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is the video clip wont work now ?

Why are the video clips from photobucket wont work now ?
    My name is Andri, and I'm an Ikoholic ! Back in the game !

You can. Just copy the IMG CODE link out of photobucket and paste here. It works.
    Our Fishhouse
    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Thought I did.
      let try this

Comment

eveytime I click on it, it opens as jpeg

Comment

hmmm...weird...okay, I'm looking into it.
          Our Fishhouse

Comment

I thought it was just me. I've just been copying the direct link. Mine don't work either. Not even on another forum. It might not have anything to do with the box. It might be something with photobucket.
            A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Comment

what am I doing wrong

still haven't been able to make youtube work.....
              'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
              He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Originally posted by PhishPhreek View Post
                still haven't been able to make youtube work.....
                Have you followed the steps here? http://www.houstonfishbox.com/viewar...hp?articleid=2

If so, what do you see?
                Our Fishhouse

Comment

Originally posted by edmlfc View Post
                  I thought it was just me. I've just been copying the direct link. Mine don't work either. Not even on another forum. It might not have anything to do with the box. It might be something with photobucket.
                  Yeah, it's because most forums don't allow you to post html because it's a serious security risk. So, instead you use BBCode. The trick is figuring out exactly what code works for the links you are posting. That's what I'm trying to figure out right now.
                  Our Fishhouse

Comment

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1fiOIUCEpFM...</param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1fiOIUCEpFM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                    [/YOUTUBE]
                    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

so only youtube works on here now ?

Comment

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sequ_Dc_XAo...</param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sequ_Dc_XAo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

I tried every link for photobucket and nothing worked. It don't work in the other forum either.

Comment

Originally posted by h0nkzz View Post
                            so only youtube works on here now ?
                            Yes. Right now, only YouTube works on here. I've got photobucket partially working, but you have to manually delete a part of the link before it'll display the video.

If you want to go through the extra step, do this...

1. Copy the video link from photobucket (the one called 'DIRECT LINK')
                            2. Click the blue icon next to the YouTube icon on the toolbar.
                            3. Paste the link between the two PHOTOB tags.
                            4. Now look at the link and remove the ?action=view&current= (see below)

http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x315/imagirlgeek/?action=view&current=Video_081008_001.flv
                            Our Fishhouse

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X