Update on ra......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on ra......

well....it's been a little while since Ra said howdy...so i thought i would show everyone how big he's getting .....i put some color in his tank ....it's a work in progress.....sooooooo here'ssssss RA......

andddddddddddddddd......

Comment

i actually like the saltwater decor never seen that b4 in a freshwater tank. looking good there FL.
      25g - Reef
      3.5g - Surge Tank
      10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

thanks.....i think he likes it....and it's really colorful.....

Comment

He's super cool!!!!
          Karen

Comment

Very nice sweetie....I really really love that sand too......we should get a few more bags.

Ra has gotten bigger for sure....

CF
            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

yeppers......he's a growing fast .....and boy can he eat.......)....
              and then begs for more.....the little pigglet....
              i like the sand too.....yeah we should get some more for sure.....
              thanks for the compliments everyone.....RA really liked them.....

Comment

He's looking good fl.
                A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Comment

What a character, looks like he's getting fat and happy.
                  Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Originally posted by edmlfc View Post
                    He's looking good fl.

yeah...thanks....i take that very seriously coming from the queen of puffers....he's on his 3rd day tx of gel-tek today.....i want him to be healthy...i've started to give him vita chem too.....he doesn't seem to even know it's on his food....he's such a piglet over squid..........
                    he's been getting blood worms, and snails too.....he wasn't crazy about the shrimp....i'm going to try that again i think.....and i'm trying to find a store that carries mussels in the shell for him....that's been a task....everything is already cooked these days.........

Comment

Originally posted by szidlon View Post
                      What a character, looks like he's getting fat and happy.

that he is......he's a piglet....and he's finally bonding well with me....and is used to me feeding him....he'll come to the top of the tank when i walk up to it now.....
                      i love my little buddy....

Comment

Have you tried HEB in the fresh seafood department? We have the super-HEB here in Bmt. That's the only place I know that carries them.
                        A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Comment

I am tempted to get a puffer. so very tempted.
                          Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's; Houston's premier fish club
                          Alexa Rae
                          Co-President of CAK
                          MAY THE GOD OF YOUR CHOICE BLESS YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by edmlfc View Post
                            Have you tried HEB in the fresh seafood department? We have the super-HEB here in Bmt. That's the only place I know that carries them.

i don't think i've tried the HEB yet....i have tried Kroger, and Randall's, and super walmart.....next stop is HEB.....

i need to ask nick where he got that squid....RA loves it.....and i haven't found any of that yet either.....

Comment

Originally posted by alexarae View Post
                              I am tempted to get a puffer. so very tempted.

be forewarned.......puffers are the one fishy that will get into your heart big time....and the next thing you know your all hung up on em.....i can't tell you how much i love my little RA.....he gives me an unconditional love every time i talk to him....feed him.....or just doing water changes....he's my little buddy.....

Comment

Working...
                              X