Hfb live chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hfb live chat

Hi fellow box'ers. Me again. I want to announce a new website feature.

You asked for it! You got it! A live chat room!

On the left side of the site, you should see the Main Menu. On the main menu is a link called 'HFB Live Chat'. Click it.

One thing you'll notice is that there is a room called Politics. Yes, that's right. Because of your extreme patience and proven record of having civil political debates...oh, who am I kidding......I just figure you guys can't do too much damage in a live chat room where threads aren't created and added to for days and days and days.

Have fun!!

PS - It's probably going to be a little buggy. I expect that. Just create a thread or shoot me a PM letting me know about issues that pop up.
    Our Fishhouse
    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

WOO HOO!!! HFB has a live chat

HoustonFishBox is an online community dedicated to bringing together people and their fish in Houston, Southeast Texas, and beyond.
    All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Comment

Awesome!!!

I noticed there's a choice of languages... ."Pig Latin"?
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Sweet!
        Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

Thanks, this site just gets better every day
          Last edited by szidlon; 02-07-2009, 09:16 AM. Reason: Stupid spelling error...
          Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

way cool....GG.......

Comment

Excellent!
              Karen

Comment

bump
                All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Comment

I love you!

Sorry Charles...
                  Raul
                  PokerFace

Comment

) Awww....I love you too!
                    Our Fishhouse

Comment

I have my eyes on you guys

Comment

Check it out everyone

Comment

Man if Charles wasnt watching I would have to give you a kiss for all of the awesome improvements.
                          Resident fish bum
                          330G FOWLR
                          34G Reef
                          330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
                          28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
                          Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

I think I actually just blushed. )
                            Our Fishhouse

Comment

Good thing Ken gave you the "honors" of dealing with us and this site
                              Resident fish bum
                              330G FOWLR
                              34G Reef
                              330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
                              28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
                              Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

Working...
                              X