Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there a micobiologist in the house,inforsorian?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a micobiologist in the house,inforsorian?

hey guys im trying my hand at growing some inforsorian" i keep forgetiing how to spell it"but any i did it the phishphreack way, thanks for the hang over, but here is a clip u got to wait for a second but you'll see a worm like creature come from the top of the screen.

does any body know if that was it. its a young colture, so theres not many.oh ill hopefully be feeding these to my betta fry, thats why this is in this thread.

Don't know what the slug is but the little white dots you see moving around is what you want.
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Comment

Hi crazy..., you got it all: infusoria, rotatoria, you name it. It is all good stuff.

Comment

cool man. i feel like mad scientist messing with all c razy stuff . i got my bbs in today cant wait to see how that goes.:lupe:

Comment

Working...
          X