Still considering Chat Room?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still considering Chat Room?

Are you still considering a chat room, Traci? I hope so...

Mark
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Bump

Since this got such a rousing response, maybe the question should have been framed differently:

Were y'all ever considering adding a chat room?

Mark
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Chatroom, we want the chatroom!
      PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

I made the suggestion before the move as well.

I also know setting up and maitaining a chatroom ain't no small thing.
        Raul
        PokerFace

Comment

We, or should I say some of us, are keeping her pretty busy with just what we have now. Let's give her an hour or two
          Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

I'll be looking forward to that.... :)
            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Yes, I'm considering a chat room. There are pros and cons that I have to consider since it's a 3rd party tool that would be installed. Security risks, and server load are the 2 big ones. Give me a little time to get the stuff that is already here configured and then I'll research the chat room.
              Our Fishhouse
              Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Working...
              X