new brew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new brew

i have my 1st batch of baby guppies and i just realized i dont know what to feed them............Help

BBS or pulverised flake food. Baby guppies love the BBS, but will eat just about anything that will fit in their little mouths. Congrats on the babies
    Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

?BBS? cant celebrate yet. just notice ick on all the adults. 2 are dead. not the momma though. And of course the heater is broke.........again. I changed out the heater and added 1/2 dose of clear. hope it wont hurt the babies. any feed back

Comment

Sorry, BBS is baby brine shrimp. Guppy babies are pretty hardy. Let us know if you need any help combating the ick. I think there's a good discussion on it here somewhere.
        Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Raise the temp to about 82 and slowley add some aquaruim salt -6 tablespoons per 10 gallon. Make sure you dissolve the salt in warm water before you pour it in and pour it in over a long period of time... a little bit throghout the night and in morning.

Depending on what you have in the tank you might be able to add more salt than that (ive done just under 1 tablespoon per gallon before) , you might wanna check around and make sure someone else agrees as well.

But salt in my guppy/platy tank seemed to fix my ich problem without losing and of the fish, even the babies.

Comment

Working...
            X