Still got a lot of work to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still got a lot of work to do

Just in case anyone is wondering, HFB still has a ways to go before it's running the way we all want.

Having said that, in the next few days I will be taking HFB offline periodically to install functionality. None of the installs will take more than an hour, so if you reach HFB and get a message that says I'm working on it, go get a cup of coffee and check back in a few minutes.

Thanks again for your patience.

imagirlgeek
    Our Fishhouse
    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

GREAT JOB so far T! I'm liking the new layout, even though I'm a little lost and confused! It's a lot cleaner and looks like a lot more options and buttons to click on!

Comment

New & Improved

Almost everything is better
      Thanks & !/2
      (can't upload 5 stars)

'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

lookin' good.
        Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's; Houston's premier fish club
        Alexa Rae
        Co-President of CAK
        MAY THE GOD OF YOUR CHOICE BLESS YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiovo View Post
          GREAT JOB so far T! I'm liking the new layout, even though I'm a little lost and confused! It's a lot cleaner and looks like a lot more options and buttons to click on!
          I'm with you Kiovo. I don't exactly know how to work it...but it looks great.
          There are indeed many new buttons and options. Maybe you can have a tutorial or something when everything is all said and done.

As I've said before, you are a friggin' computer genius. I get so mad at the CAK website, I think I'm going to have a heart attack. You have some serious skills (and patience).
          Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's; Houston's premier fish club
          Alexa Rae
          Co-President of CAK
          MAY THE GOD OF YOUR CHOICE BLESS YOU.

Comment

Just a suggestion for future work cause I know there's still a lot of things to work on....

Can we get the quick reply box to be open always instead of having to click the quick reply button?

It worked on my phone initially but after it went offline last night it stopped working and it sucks having to wait for the "post reply" box to load.

Thanks Traci!
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

get an iphone

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
                Just a suggestion for future work cause I know there's still a lot of things to work on....

Can we get the quick reply box to be open always instead of having to click the quick reply button?

It worked on my phone initially but after it went offline last night it stopped working and it sucks having to wait for the "post reply" box to load.

Thanks Traci!
                No problem...I'll track that down and switch it back to how it was last night. I may be texting you to test it for me.
                And in exchange, can you please tell me what kind of alien devil algae can grow in the dark inside a freaking filter?? And how to kill it!?
                Our Fishhouse

Comment

I say we all get together at Traci's house bring the beer and let her show us how to work the sight.
                  A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by imagirlgeek View Post
                      No problem...I'll track that down and switch it back to how it was last night. I may be texting you to test it for me.
                      And in exchange, can you please tell me what kind of alien devil algae can grow in the dark inside a freaking filter?? And how to kill it!?

Bleach....I clean out my 2262's today.....WOW!!!!

Comment

:(

Comment

Didn't work...is there a user cp option to have it always open? I tried looking for it and no go.

As for your algae... its slime or bacteria film and having your tank water flow through it its filtering at the same time and picking up all the poopoo which gives it the color. Or just algae from any exposure to light.

I have learned to live with it or use dark hosing.
                          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
                            Didn't work...is there a user cp option to have it always open? I tried looking for it and no go.
                            No, but there is a config option in the general board setting and I changed it. The Quick Reply doesn't make you click anymore in the computer browser...weird. Let me see if forcing the cache to update on the site will kick it through for you.
                            Our Fishhouse

Comment

Post quick reply test one

Comment

Working...
                              X